SEE Exam Routine 2080: The National Examination Board NEB has announced the SEE Class 10 Exam routine 2080. The official website will provide the NEB Board SEE exam routine 2080 for the theoretical and practical examinations. All NEB Board government and private college students will soon get the SEE Time Table 2080 in PDF format over the internet.
Students must refer to the Class 10th SEE class exam routine 2080, it will help to strategize their exam preparation. It is also quite helpful to read the instructions given on the SEE exam date 2080, which will help to avoid any inconvenience. Read further to know more about the SEE exam date and SEE exam routine 2080.
SEE Exam Routine 2080
The Class 10th SEE Exam routine 2080 for the academic Session 2080-2081 is available from the National Examination Board NEB. The SEE Class 10 Subject is there into two periods, each covering half of the syllabus. The SEE exam routine will be held from the 15th of Chaitra 2080 to the 27th of Chaitra 2080.
|National Examination Board
|Exam Start Date
|15th Chaitra 2080
|Last Exam Date
|27th Chaitra 2080
|Time Table Status
Also Check SEE Result 2080
SEE 10th Class Exam Date 2080
For all students, the examination routine is crucial. Students may create a good exam time table to help them study more effectively. As we all know, the NEB Board has published the SEE 10th Class Exam routine 2080 in the coming days; Therefore, everyone should begin studying as soon as possible with all of their study resources.
We advise students that they have plenty of time to check for their exams, so they should work hard to get better exam scores. You should not stress about your studies or tests, and you should remain focused on your objective.
SEE Class 10 Exam Routine 2080
Here is the class 10 SEE Exam routine 2080. English has been scheduled for Chaitra 15, 2080. Math and Compulsory Nepali will be held on Chaitra 18 and Chaitra 17 respectively.
Exam Start Date: Chaitra 15th 2080
Exam End Date: Chaitra 27th Chaitra 2080
Exam Time: 8:00 AM- 11:00AM
|Chaitra 15, 2080
|Chaitra 16, 2080
|Chaitra 18, 2080
|Chaitra 20, 2080
|Chaitra 21, 2080
|Comp. Social Studies
|Chaitra 22, 2080
|Chaitra 23, 2080
SEE Exam Schedule 2080 Details
|2080 Chaitra 15, Thursday
|Compulsory English (Regular & Increment)
Ved Vidhyashram: Compulsory Sanskrit Language and Literature / Compulsory English
Madrasah: Compulsory Arabic Language / Compulsory English
Grade Increment: Compulsory English / Compulsory Sanskrit Language and Literature (Ved Vidhyashram)
|2080 Chaitra 16, Friday
|Compulsory Nepali(Regular and Grade Increment)
Elective English (for Non-Nepali Students)
|2080 Chaitra 18, Sunday
|Compulsory Mathematics (Regular & Increment)
|2080 Chaitra 20, Tuesday
|Compulsory Science & Technology
Ved Vidhyashram: Shukla Yajurveda / Samaveda / Rig Ved / Atharvaveda / Ethics / Compulsory Science and Technology
Madrasah: Sirat and Islamic / Compulsory Science and Technology
Grade Increment: Compulsory Science, Compulsory Sanskrit Grammar & Translation (Ved Vidhyashram)
|2080 Chaitra 21, Wednesday
|Compulsory Social Studies
Technical: Compulsory Social Studies / Optional Mathematics
Ved Vidhyashram: Sanskrit Language and Grammar
Grade Increment: Farm Management and Marketing, Engineering Drawing, Computer Repair and Maintenance (Technical)
|2080 Chaitra 22, Thursday
|Regular & Ved Vidhyashram: Optional First Paper All Subjects (Regular & Grade Increment)
Technical: Animal Health, Industrial Agriculture and Fish Culture, Data Science and OOP Concept using C++, Building Construction and Drawing, Electrical Machine, Classical Music
Grade Increment: Ved or Ethics (for Ved Vidhyashram) / Optional Mathematics (for Technical)
|2080 Chaitra 23, Friday
|Regular & Ved Vidhyashram: Optional Second Paper All Subjects (Regular and Grade Increase)
Technical: Dairy Product Technology, Food Crop Production, Computer Hardware, Electronics Repair and Maintenance, Highway Engineering, Basic Electronics, Nepali Folk Music
Grade Increment: Agriculture and Fisheries, Electrical Management and Instrument, Computer Network, Engineering Surveying (Technical),
Second Optional Paper All Subjects (Ved Vidhyashram)
|2080 Chaitra 24, Saturday
|Technical (Regular): Veterinary Laboratory Technology, Horticulture Crop Production, Data Based Management System, Engineering Surveying, Industrial Installation and Maintenance, Western Music
Grade Increment: Vegetable and Medicinal Plant Production, Dairy and Dairy Products, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Database Management System, Building Construction
|2080 Chaitra 25, Sunday
|Technical (Regular): Aquculture and Fisheries, Floriculture and Nursery Production, Digital Design and Microprocessor, Estimating, Costing and Supervision, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Optional Subject (Singing / Musical Instrument / Dance)
Grade Increment: Crop Production, Small Ruminant Production and Management, Electronic device and Circuit, Water Resources Engineering
|2080 Chaitra 26, Monday
|Grade Increment: Compulsory Health, Population and Environment Education, Ritual/Falit Astrology (toward Vedavidyashram), Compulsory Sanskrit Language (toward Sanskrit), Industrial Entomology and Mushroom, Animal health-II, Electrical Machine, Microprocessor, Highway Engineering (toward Technology)
|2080 Chaitra 27, Tuesday
|Grade Increment: Floriculture and Nursery Management, Veterinary Laboratory Techniques, Industrial Installation and Maintenance, Object-Oriented Programming, Estimating Costing and Supervision
How to download the SEE Exam Routine 2080?
- Go through the following steps to know how to download the NEB board SEE exam time table 2024 for all the state boards.
- Browse to the official website of the National Examination Board.
- On the home page, either the SEE exam date 2024 will be displayed on the ‘Notice links’ section or can be downloaded from the section of the ‘date sheet.’
- Click on the link to download the 10th time table 2080 available in a pdf format.
- Take the printout of SEE routine 2080 for future reference.
Details mentioned in the SEE Exam Routine 2080
Check the below-given details mentioned in class 10 SEE Exam Routine 2080″
- Exam dates and timing
- Subject codes
- Day of the exam
- List of subjects
- Exam day guidelines
SEE Exam 2080 Preparation Tips
- A comprehensive study plan is necessary in order to cover the vast syllabus of the SEE exam. It is recommended to make a timetable for SEE preparation and study based on the time to complete the syllabus.
- The selection of the right books, analysis of previous year’s question papers, and solving mock test papers will help students to prepare effectively for the class 10 SEE exam 2080 as well. Regular revision is just as important as studying a topic.
- Maintaining a healthy diet, drinking enough water, and sleeping enough will keep you healthy and robust enough to handle the amount of information you consume and the pressure of the test.
- Once the syllabus has been completed, solve the SEE class 10 question papers 2080. You will be able to determine the difficulty level of the exam and the types of questions asked in the SEE exam.
- On the last day of preparation, make sure you go over everything at least twice or three times. Students should not learn anything new on this day. Make sure you get enough sleep so that you can get up early and be ready for the test.
- Gain a better understanding of the syllabus. The SEE class 10 syllabus 2080 will not only help students to know the important topics but also familiarize them with the exam format.
SEE Exam Routine 2080 Important Instructions
- In case of emergency leave, the examination cannot be postponed without the prior notification of the Examination Control Office of the National Examination Board.
- Examinations for both regular and grade increments will be conducted from the questions based on the new syllabus at the same time as per the schedule.
- Regular examinees of the respective schools also include the candidates appearing in the grade increment examination.
- You have to keep it in the examination center. Admit card will be mandatory to enter the examination hall.
- The information of examination centers will be provided by the Education Development and Coordination Units of the concerned Ministry of Social Development.
- No other arrangement will be made for the candidates who do not appear in the examination as per the prescribed center and schedule.
- The exam will have to be taken from the symbol number mentioned on the admission card. The symbol number mentioned in the entry form will not change. If the test is given in code number, the test will be canceled automatically.
- Necessary arrangements should be made by the Central Chairperson in coordination with the concerned school for the facilitation of students with disabilities giving SSE.
- The examination centers of the candidates of both regular and grade promotion groups will not be changed.
About the National Examination Board NEB
National Examination Board, often known as NEB, is Nepal’s Board of Secondary Education. The National Board of Education NEB is responsible for school and intermediate-level education. The National Examination Board is in charge of promoting and developing secondary education in the form of Nepal. National Examinations Board was established in 2016, replacing HSEB which was established in 1989 under the Higher Secondary Education Act. The primary responsibilities of the NEB Board include secondary and higher secondary exams in National-level tests.